Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-2023, 08:24 PM   #1
ne1butu

Default MacOS Sonoma/Gliching

Hi, I've had my Pluggable DisplayLink for two years with two Samsung monitors with no issues and all working as expecting but suddenly DisplayLink software will only pick up both monitors around if I switch HDMI the cables *after* the Sonoma update and DisplayLink Manager update.

I frequently take out my second monitor from the Pluggable dock and plug it into my ThinkPad for work - and they work, so that rules out the monitors or cable being the issue.

The weird thing is they both work (monitors) *after* I change the cables into different ports into the Pluggable unit - which the software then detects - but I had to switch the display sittings and then change my audio configuration every time I want to use my work setup. It becomes quickly annoying.

Is there a way to reset the Pluggable USB-C Docking Station or is it the software? I've tried downgrading/uninstalling - the works.

Thanks in advance.
ne1butu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 10:58 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ne1butu View Post
Hi, I've had my Pluggable DisplayLink for two years with two Samsung monitors with no issues and all working as expecting but suddenly DisplayLink software will only pick up both monitors around if I switch HDMI the cables *after* the Sonoma update and DisplayLink Manager update.

I frequently take out my second monitor from the Pluggable dock and plug it into my ThinkPad for work - and they work, so that rules out the monitors or cable being the issue.

The weird thing is they both work (monitors) *after* I change the cables into different ports into the Pluggable unit - which the software then detects - but I had to switch the display sittings and then change my audio configuration every time I want to use my work setup. It becomes quickly annoying.

Is there a way to reset the Pluggable USB-C Docking Station or is it the software? I've tried downgrading/uninstalling - the works.

Thanks in advance.
If you have not already done so, I would suggest reaching out to Plugable directly for assistance --> https://plugable.com/pages/support
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2023, 06:05 PM   #3
ne1butu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboerner View Post
If you have not already done so, I would suggest reaching out to Plugable directly for assistance --> https://plugable.com/pages/support
It happened directly after the DisplayLink software update.
Old 12-14-2023, 09:29 PM   #4
ne1butu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rboerner View Post
Emailed logs, etc. they're saying it's the software. Now emailing Synaptics.

Last edited by ne1butu; 12-14-2023 at 09:40 PM.