Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2024, 04:22 AM   #1
blobz

Default D6000 stopped working on my Dell Latitude 7490 systems

Hi all,

So the other day my D6000 just stopped working on my Dell Latitude 7490. I really do not know what happened but it seems that it died. The LED is always orange, never turns to white. I tried it on another laptop, but it did not work. I have deleted and re-installed the drivers. Still does not work. So, I am pretty sure it died. So, I bought another one.

This one too is not detected but the LED is white. It is not detected on any of my two Dell Latitude 7490 systems. I have borrowed a WD19S docking station that works on the USB-C, which means the USB-C port is fine. I have all the software and drivers up-to-date. I will try on a different laptop soon to rule out the fact that this docking station is also dysfunctional, but that would be really bad luck.

In the Displaylink Manager, the display link D6000 is not detected and no extra screens are found. When I use the WD19S, it is also not detected but it does detect the extra screens, which is fine for me. I just want to use the extra screens.

Anyone experienced something similar? If so, did you manage to fix this?
blobz is offline   Reply With Quote