Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 04-14-2022, 04:21 PM   #1
Phobophile89

Default Several issues with Targus DOCK190USZ

Hi,
I have an Asus FA506IV-BR7N12 running Windows 11, connected to a DOCK190USZ.

I have 4 issues.

1. If the laptop is docked, and the dock is powered on while the laptop boot, i get this message twice "LoadLibrary failed with error 87:Parametre incorrect.". Everything seems to work.

2. My mouse cursor is not aligned. The tip of the pointer is like 10pixel to the left, compare to where the cursor "Really is". If i put the tip of the Arrow on the first pixel to the left of an icon it doesn't register because the cursor really is 10pixel to the left. This alignement issue only affect my MG248 plugged in via DisplayPort. Stream A or B doesn't matter.

3. If i set my MG248 at 144Hz, the cursor is an animated garbled mess. This also only affect my MG248.

4. On video playback, the image is grayed out and the contrast are terrible. and every now and then, a couple frames are good. and then back to the grayed washed out, contrast-less image both on my MG248 DisplayPort, and my U78G/U7G HDMI.

It started on an Windows 11 upgraded from 10, but a fresh install of Windows 11 didn't solve the issue. Also uninstalling drivers and using DDU didn't fix either. I tried both drivers from Windows Update, and drivers straight from manufacturer. But nope, no resolution.

Last edited by Phobophile89; 04-14-2022 at 04:46 PM.
Phobophile89 is offline   Reply With Quote