Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2017, 11:02 AM   #1
rbm

Unhappy High CPU Load and no Taskbar with W10.1703 when Taskbar is automatically turned off

Hi,

right after the Upgrade vom Windows 10 1607 to 1703, I was not able to see the Taskbar anymore. There was only an artifact of the Taskbar left and the CPU was running in circles. When plugging off the Docking station, everything was back to normal.

I went into the Taskbar settings and made it fixed / not going away automatically. This way the Taskbar shows always and I have no problem. But as soon as I set the taskbar to go away automatically (so you need to touch the lower part of the screen to get it back), the issue comes back.

Workaround is to show the Taskbar 100% of the time.

I upgraded to the new drivers from April 18th, but it did not change anything yet. Windows has all current Updates from the last patchday too.

I suppose since many people have their Taskbar up for 100% of the time, there are not many people with this issue. But itīs reproducable here always and only happens with the Docking station connected.

Kind regards!
rbm is offline   Reply With Quote