Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs

Old 03-02-2011, 08:50 PM   #1
habanagold

Default Screen saver does not run on DisplayLink

I am running Windows 7 (x64) on an HP EliteBook 8730w using a native ATI Mobility FireGL V5725 adapter. My laptop is docked with an HP Advance Docking station and I am connected to 2 external monitors. One is an HP L2245wg and the other is an HP L1945w. The L2245wg is connected to the DVI port on the docking station while the L1945w is connected to an HP USB Graphics adapter employing Display Link Software. (I just updated today to 5.6 Beta to resolved the Windows 7 Explorer crash that oftern occurred from dlumd64.dll).

The update seems to have resolved the issue with the explorer crash but I was hoping that it would resolve the issue of the screensaver not running on the Display Link connected monitor (L1945w).

Currently, when the screensaver comes on, it will spread from my laptop to the L2245wg monitor, but the L1945w monitor is blank. It has been like this from day one and I have never found an answer for this.