Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 03-16-2015, 07:35 PM   #11
Roxy95

I'm sorry Kluka, but I cant help you; I probably know about as much as you. As you can see, I was talking to one of the administrators, but he stopped replying to me even though he's recently been online replying to other threads. As far as I know, the Overlapped I/O thing is an issue between Windows and DisplayLink originating on DisplayLink's end. I've contacted the AOC monitor company and Dell who both agreed that it's a DisplayLink issue that they must correct. I've gotten absolutely no where with DisplayLink; Dell and AOC have helped me more with this issue than DisplayLink has. I've been trying to fix this issue for about a month now and have only learned two things about my particular issue/monitor: 1) the monitor and the cable for the monitor works and 2) the monitor was able to be installed on my roommate's Mac. I have lost all hope and patience for the DisplayLink company and have recently returned the monitor and uninstalled DisplayLink from my computer. I myself have no intention of dealing with this company again due to lack of decent customer support; they don't even have a tech service you can call for help. This forum is their only source of customer support so good luck to you; I gave up.
Roxy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 01:05 AM   #12
sn0w0rchid

Default had the exact same issue

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I also had this issue and I have the same graphics card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M) so that's why i came across this post. The only difference is I have windows 8.1. For hours I thought that my graphics card must not be supported, because this worked perfectly on my other work issued laptop which has windows 7 and who knows what kind of graphics card, i haven't even checked but had no issues with the installation whatsoever.

I was finally able to after I ran the cleaner about a billion times, reinstalled, but this time instead of installing the driver from the website I installed it using the CD. I rebooted and now it works perfectly.

I really have no idea what went wrong, so sorry I can't help get you a resolution but at least hopefully you can rule that the graphics card is not compatible.

Last edited by sn0w0rchid; 03-17-2015 at 01:08 AM.
sn0w0rchid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aoc portable usb monitor, error messages, nvidia