Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2011, 01:30 PM   #11
Wim

There seem to be several different reports of problems on NVIDIA, but not much correlation between GPUs and NVIDIA driver versions. We have reproduced one of the blue screens experienced on a GeForce GT 540M which may cause other symptoms.

We're looking into a fix for this and hopefully it will fix some of the other NVIDIA issues found.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #12
skolnikm

Default Any Update?

Any updates regarding this problem?

I cannot use Nvidia drivers and therefore cannot use my computer to its full potential.

Thanks!
skolnikm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
cmoreland

I also am having the same flickering issue that follows the blue screen upon initial connection. I have updated the latest nvidia chipset drivers for the NVS line as well as pulled the latest driver from Toshiba's website. Same issue. Black screen with a flickering cursor.

The laptop is a Dell Latitude E6520. The screen works fine with Dell's Intel HD gfx chipsets.

Any updates on the patch status?
cmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #14
temarti

Angry Please provide update

Could an update be provided on when the fix will be ready to solve the flickering issues and conflicts with Nvidia?

It is very frustrating to have bought a piece equipment and software that is marketed to do something to then learn it just does not work because it conflicts with other main stream applications. Don't you test for these potential conflicts before releasing final products? I have this Kensington dock sitting at my desk unusable.
temarti is offline   Reply With Quote