Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2010, 08:20 PM   #1
pcrides

Default Second display stopped being detected

So I just got the UVPlus 16 adapter this morning and hooked it up to a third display running off my mac book pro. I downloaded the most current 1.6.3 version of the driver and everything was running good until I came back from lunch. Now, the third display doesn't work.

I tried fixing the disk permissions and reloading but that did not work. I have also tried plugging it directly into the usb port on the laptop and other ports but nothing. I even tried swapping out DVI cables and USB cables to no avail.

any ideas?
Old 10-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #2
pcrides

Default Here is my file from the debugger

my information from the debugger is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (243.7 KB, 710 views)
Old 11-29-2010, 09:22 PM   #3
MikeKulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcrides View Post
So I just got the UVPlus 16 adapter this morning and hooked it up to a third display running off my mac book pro. I downloaded the most current 1.6.3 version of the driver and everything was running good until I came back from lunch. Now, the third display doesn't work.

I tried fixing the disk permissions and reloading but that did not work. I have also tried plugging it directly into the usb port on the laptop and other ports but nothing. I even tried swapping out DVI cables and USB cables to no avail.

any ideas?
This appears to be a common problem. I've had it happen to me twice and it looks like when people ask this question here it is not getting an answer. The only solution I could find was an OS reinstall.