Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac OSX 1.7 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
jorous

Default sound with Lion

I am facing sound problem with my imation Link AV extender.
I installed the B3 then b4 driver and with both the sound driver did not load successfully. the picture displayed perfectly on my 47in LG TV but when going to the sound in system preference the device sound driver is nowhere to be seen. I am running lion 10.7.1 on a new model of macbook pro with intel i5 cpu. can any one chad some light of how to sort out the sound issue.
Thanks

Joe
Old 10-09-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
titanflyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorous View Post
I am facing sound problem with my imation Link AV extender.
Joe
I am having the same issue, either video or audio works, but not both at the same time. Is there anyone that has figured out a fix for this yet?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
Bit-N-Byte

Quote:
Originally Posted by titanflyer View Post
I am having the same issue, either video or audio works, but not both at the same time. Is there anyone that has figured out a fix for this yet?
FYI, this happens on my OS 10.6.8. My workaround is to plug in the USB adapter first WHILE the computer is turned off and I make sure my TV is already at the input for the computer. Then I turn on my computer, login as usual, and the TV will present both the picture and sound.