Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 09-03-2018, 07:50 AM   #1
kvoigt87

Default Dual Display Issue Mac High Sierra 10.13.6

Hi,
I recently got a DOCK410AUZ-51 Targus to use my Macbook (Retina 12-inch 2017; High Sierra 10.13.6). with two external monitors. I downloaded DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for macOS (4.3 Beta 6) and got AirPlay active.

On System Preferences -> Displays ->Arrangements it does show me 3 displays to drag arround. However, it does use my Mac as one screen and mirrors the 2nd screen on the two external monitors. How can I make it work so that I can use all three screens individually?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2018-09-03 11.14.05.jpg (10.5 KB, 0 views)
kvoigt87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 07:38 AM   #2
Archie1709

Default IOGear USB 3, HDMI extended monitors, MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Not Working

Hello friends,

I just purchased an IOGear dock GUD300 and connected two monitors via HDMI. One is HDMI to HDMI, the other is HDMI through DVI connector.

I connect from IOGear's USB3 connector into my Macbook Air which is currently in OS version High Sierra 10.13.6.

I downloaded and installed Displaylink V4.3, beta 5 driver. I made sure that the Displaylink User Agent is allowed to control my computer via the Security and Privacy setting of my Macbook.

I also connect a wireless logitech keyboard and mouse.

I made sure all the power is connected on monitors and the dock.

I connected my Macbook Air with IOGear dock via the USB3 cord.

This is what happens:

1. the screens detect a signal in HDMI
2. the screens then remain blank (a bit grey-er than the black screen when turned off or with no signal).

However, when I connect any one of the monitors directly into my MacBook Air via HDMI using my thunderbolt adapter, any one of these screens work.

Finding:

1. the monitors work individually when connected to the Macbook directly via thunderbolt HDMI adapter.
2. The wireless keyboard and mouse works.
3. The monitors detect a signal

Problem:
I don't see anything on the monitors.

I tried uninstalling the driver, and reinstalling. I even tried uninstalling the driver, and reinstalling 4.1.11 and this doesn't work.

Can you please help? I need it ASAP.
Archie1709 is offline   Reply With Quote