Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

Old 08-23-2020, 06:37 PM   #1
Fahfoofnik

Default 10.15.6 & DLManager on 2019MBP: screen saver

Hello there, I'm wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Running a 2019 MacBook Pro 15", 16GB of RAM. Am on 10.15.16, completely up to date. Running DisplayLink Manager 1.1. And I have this Mac plugged in to a Dell D3000 docking station, via a USB-C cable. I have two Dell 24" 2k monitors plugged in.

The screen saver, when activated after 5 minutes, shows only on my open MacBook Pro laptop screen. I use all 3 monitors. I can easily change wallpapers, but there are not options in System Preferences-->Screen Saver to tell my Mac when connected to the dock/two external monitors to show my screen saver (a folder of pictures in my ~/User/myacccount/Pictures folder) on all 3 monitors.

I have the screen saver set to shuffle pictures and show the clock. This works perfectly on my MBP monitor only. Nothing I have tried will offer me options to show the same screen saver/folder of pictures, shuffled, on all 3 monitors. I have the screensaver set to trigger after 5 minutes. I do not need to log in after pressing a key on the keyboard, all I have to do is Touch ID.

Where might I find options to add to System Preferences-->Screen Saver so that when connected to the Dell D3000 dock and running DisplayLink Manager, and the screen saver activates, the pictures show on all 3 screens/both external monitors instead of just the MBP screen (the two external monitors, while the SS plays on the MBP screen only, are blank).

Thank you for any advice.
Fahfoofnik is offline   Reply With Quote