Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.2 Software Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
Theisy

Default Problems with Toshiba Dyndock U10

Hi,
i found a problem, while installing Driver Version 5.2.21675 and need some support from you. After finishing the installation and doing a reboot I connected the Dynadock! Most of the Devices where recognized but the integrated network card appears with exclamation mark in Device manager.

After Windows update there is an update found and when I install this it works. Due to the case, that I have to install a lot of this Dynadock, I cannot not perform a Windows Update always. I need a working driver package!
Or is there any other solution? Thanks to all for help!
br
Theisy
Old 11-06-2009, 10:24 AM   #2
Wim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theisy View Post
Hi,
i found a problem, while installing Driver Version 5.2.21675 and need some support from you. After finishing the installation and doing a reboot I connected the Dynadock! Most of the Devices where recognized but the integrated network card appears with exclamation mark in Device manager.

After Windows update there is an update found and when I install this it works. Due to the case, that I have to install a lot of this Dynadock, I cannot not perform a Windows Update always. I need a working driver package!
Or is there any other solution? Thanks to all for help!
br
Theisy
Hi Theisy

By the "Integrated Network Card", do you mean the network card in the dynadock, or in your PC?

There was a problem in the RC that caused the ASIX Ethernet driver in the dock to show a yellow "!" after reconnection on some XP systems, however this was fixed by the Product release.

Are you running the Product release of v5.2 from the DisplayLink website? Which OS are you running on?

Thanks

Wim