Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED - Mac 2.3 Beta release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
bderry71

Default DisplayLink 2.3 Beta on OS X 10.10

I had upgraded to OS X 10.10 and had problems with the 2.2 driver. So I went looking and found that 2.3 Beta was out so I tried it and after a reboot it worked as expected. But then I put the Macbook Pro with retina to sleep to undock it so I could go to a meeting and after I came back and redocked the display was acting up again.

The problem is that the menu bar is white on white so I can't see the text of the menu items. If I put my pointer over there then when the menu drops down they text of the subordinate items are fine. If I reboot then the menu works like it is supposed to again. So I would guess they are close. Just wake from sleep is not handled yet.

This problem showed up after upgrading to OS X 10.10 on the 2.2 driver. This is with a Belkin USB 3.0 Video Dock and a single display that is in mirroring mode with the laptop display which has its lid closed and sitting vertically in the slot of the dock.

Thanks,
Ben