Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 10-20-2011, 06:13 AM   #1
Columbus

Default Sony Bravia KDL-32BX300 blind to BVU1000

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-32BX300. I'm trying to get it to recognize my Diamond BizView (BVU1000) USB to HDMI adapter. Windows sees the adapter as soon as I plug it in, but my TV has a sub-menu item "Device list" and entering that gives me the following message: "No HDMI devices were found. Please check the connections".

It did that with version 6.0 M1, which I downloaded, and it does the same with 5.5, which is on the CD that was included, and which I tried just in case. I have updated my Radeon 9200 drivers, doesn't change a thing. I have disabled Radeon 9200 Secondary in Device manager because I read somewhere that the adapter does not support dual GPU's and I thought it might interpret the Secondary Radeon as a second graphics card. That did not help either.

I've tried setting it to every resolution supported by my TV, I've changed from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 input, I've changed from my front USB to my back USB. I've rebooted, I've turned the unit off then back on...I did all that, to no avail...

Any ideas?
Attached Files
File Type: zip HAL_20111020_004959.zip (702.8 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Columbus; 10-20-2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: More info
Columbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:57 PM   #2
Wim

Do you have the adapter extending, and does the DisplayLink screen appear in Windows display properties? Can you drag windows off to the display which should be the TV?

From the logs it looks like this is the case. Have you tried changing the resolution of the DisplayLink adapter screen and see if different resolutions work?

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote