Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2024, 02:44 PM   #1
gstockton

Default Camera Hub - No Text/Prompter

I am on a Mac Studio M1 running Sonoma 14.3 and having a frustrating time trying to get Prompter to work properly. I am able to turn the Prompter On and Off. But today the Camera Hub software (latest version) will not fire the text to scroll up the screen. I can drag stuff onto the Prompter screen, but it is supposed to be able to scroll the text from the script no? Was working yesterday.. today, not so much.

This is a very poor first impression of a potentially great product. Come on Elgato.
gstockton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 11:52 AM   #2
kpakfar

Default Have the same problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstockton View Post
I am on a Mac Studio M1 running Sonoma 14.3 and having a frustrating time trying to get Prompter to work properly. I am able to turn the Prompter On and Off. But today the Camera Hub software (latest version) will not fire the text to scroll up the screen. I can drag stuff onto the Prompter screen, but it is supposed to be able to scroll the text from the script no? Was working yesterday.. today, not so much.

This is a very poor first impression of a potentially great product. Come on Elgato.
I have the same problem with M1 mac and iOS 14.3.1 . I can use prompter as second monitor and also I can increase or decrease brightness but I cant see the text or chat mode.
kpakfar is offline   Reply With Quote