Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2021, 10:34 AM   #1
JakubDabrowski
DisplayLink Tech Support

Dear users,

Thank you for your feedback!

Please be aware that every dock/adapter + host machine configuration is different and some issues may occur and look the same but the source of a problem may differ.

For example, Dell WD19TBS docking station as one of you have informed is not a DisplayLink powered docking station. Simply speaking, it doesn't use our chipset so our software is not needed.

For other problems, please write a separate email to us ( technical-enquiries@synaptics.com ) and describe your issue with attached log files which you can gather with this guide.

Thanks to it, we will be able to answer you directly and verify each case separately.

Kind regards,
Jakub
JakubDabrowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 11:11 AM   #2
wessen123

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakubDabrowski View Post
Dear users,

Thank you for your feedback!

Please be aware that every dock/adapter + host machine configuration is different and some issues may occur and look the same but the source of a problem may differ.

For example, Dell WD19TBS docking station as one of you have informed is not a DisplayLink powered docking station. Simply speaking, it doesn't use our chipset so our software is not needed.

For other problems, please write a separate email to us ( technical-enquiries@synaptics.com ) and describe your issue with attached log files which you can gather with this guide.

Thanks to it, we will be able to answer you directly and verify each case separately.

Kind regards,
Jakub
Thank you, Jakub. Hopefully you and your team are able to provide me with necessary support.
wessen123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2021, 11:43 AM   #3
Fuuzy_Dunlop

Have a M1 Air M1, Dell D6000 and am running the 1.6 Beta and upgrading to 12.1 actually fixed the two issues I was having:
  • My Displaylink connected monitor is now consistently re-enabling when I wake the PC from sleep (running 1 USB-C to Displaylink monitor + Displaylink monitor from D6000). Prevsiouly it almost never worked without reconnecting the USB connection to the dock
  • Ethernet on my D6000 wouldn't work after waking from sleep and that seems to be fixed as well.
Fuuzy_Dunlop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 12:13 PM   #4
tmcashan

I have submitted a request with the debug file.

2 of my 4 monitors no longer work after upgrading to 12.2.
tmcashan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 11:10 PM   #5
blanks88

Default I got Monterrey 12.3.1 but is no Display is fund

Hey team I've seen there's some struggle for the macOS Monterrey update.
I have connected my Macbook 14" throw HDMI + hp USB-C dock station and display Link software does not recognize my 3rd display
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 6.07.47 p.m..jpg (15.7 KB, 2 views)
blanks88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2022, 07:41 PM   #6
ryanmobleycu

Default 12.3.1 no display detected

i have a 14" m1 and i just purchased the wavlink wl-ug69pd10 and 2 LG 27" 4K monitors. No matter what i do it shows no display detected. have followed advice from display link kb's and a few comments here. still nothing. can anyone help?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 1.39.41 PM.jpg (14.9 KB, 0 views)
ryanmobleycu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 06:25 PM   #7
predragns

Default mba m1 montray 12.3.1

trying to make use of dell d6000 with my dell 4k and dell 2k monitors and the device is not even recognizable in the DisplayLink app, all I get is a "No DisplayLink-enabled display detected" message. I have just updated the firmware on my d6000, tried numerous versions of DL software, and had no luck. any suggestions?
predragns is offline   Reply With Quote