Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 10-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
Rich2323

Default window move arrows

After installing the Display Link adapter, I now have arrows that I can move apps from one monitor to the other. The issue is that I use Digsby and a couple of other apps, that have small windows and the white arrows are not viable on the windows, but are still there, so when I go to manual move the window to another part of the screen, I am clicking the move arrows, causing the window to move to another screen, and in some cases it move completely off all my monitors and I am unable to access the app. Is there any way to remove these arrows? They are causing more issues that they are worth.

Thanks,

Rich
Rich2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #2
Wim

Those arrows are not added by the DisplayLink software. I suspect you will have some multiple monitor software installed that is adding these. Ultramon or Actual Multiple Monitors will add these, and I think you can configure these applications to turn them off, or not appear on certain applications.

Wim
Wim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
Rich2323

Thank you, not sure how I overlooked that. It was MultiMonitor Taskbar that was adding them. Problem solved!
Rich2323 is offline   Reply With Quote