Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 05-28-2023, 03:53 PM   #1
emkay717K

Default Different display images

I just installed this. So still learning. Is it possible to set up different images on each monitor? Is it possible to have the images rotate through a series? I've used Display Fusion in the past but the option to use images is not available.
emkay717K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 11:02 AM   #2
rboerner
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkay717K View Post
I just installed this. So still learning. Is it possible to set up different images on each monitor? Is it possible to have the images rotate through a series? I've used Display Fusion in the past but the option to use images is not available.
My impression based on your description is that you wish to have a different background image present within each display connected to your computer. Please correct me if I am mistaken.

Presuming for the moment that my impression is correct, Windows allows you to pick a different background image within the 'Personalization' section of Windows settings, and different images can be selected for each display.

A video that demonstrates how to do this in Windows 10 is here --> https://youtu.be/Rz-BZ6HM968 The steps are almost identical in Windows 11.
rboerner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
separate images