Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2010, 01:05 AM   #11
moha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonkey View Post
I'm not sure how that thread has anything to do with my issue. I don't have ghosting displays -- my displaylink adapter(s) will not detect my display (Acer B243W)
I used quick reply; this time, I'll quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMonkey View Post
So, I bought the Kinsington Universal Multi-Display adapter, and tried it -- still no monitor detected.

It's supposed to support up to 2048x1152, so, my 1900x1200 should work fine, but it doesn't -- any ideas?

I get this when I plug it in:

Code:
USBF:	405.443	[0xc288e00] The IOUSBFamily is having trouble enumerating a USB device that has been plugged in.  It will keep retrying.  (Port 2 of Hub at 0x26000000)
USBF:	406.184	[0xc288e00] The IOUSBFamily has successfully enumerated the device.
Ideas?

I have this same issue along with the ghosting. It'll display that same message in console when I plug in the device. In no way am I trying to hijack your thread (or implying thats what you think), i'm not sure if there is a correlation yet. Since tech help is trying to support us now, I thought it would be wise to relay that I have a issue such as yours (along with all the other crap I'm dealing with with this device).
Old 10-19-2010, 04:06 PM   #12
CodeMonkey

Ahhh -- I understand now -- yes, every bit helps . . . I hope someone from Display Link responds soon.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #13
CodeMonkey

Any updates? Could someone please look at my diagnostics file?