Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2023, 06:40 AM   #1
Andreas Klausing

Default MacOS Ventura 13.4.1 - Displaylink - Citrix windows

Hi,

I have a macbook Pro 16 with M1 Pro Chip. Connected are two displays with a TB to HDMI adapter and a third display using a dock with a displaylink chip.

I unfortunately don't know when it started, also because I needed to figure out that it is related to the display link driver, but currently I have the following phenomenon:

When the display link driver is loaded and a display is connected I am unable to move my citrix windows onto my second monitor. The "primary" display works fine, the display link display works fine also. But when I move the citrix windows to the second (direct connected) display the content of the window freezes.
When I drag the window back to one of the other displays it recovers and can be used again.

When I unplug the displaylink display (I do not need to unload the driver) I can move the citrix windows to my second monitor without issues.

Device: MacBook Pro 16'' 2022 - M1 PRO
Two Displays using TB4 to HDMI Adapter
One Display using Display Link Docking Station
Citrix Workspace App 23.06.03 (tried older versions as well)

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Andreas
Andreas Klausing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 12:04 PM   #2
DanielSznicer
DisplayLink Tech Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas Klausing View Post
Hi,

I have a macbook Pro 16 with M1 Pro Chip. Connected are two displays with a TB to HDMI adapter and a third display using a dock with a displaylink chip.

I unfortunately don't know when it started, also because I needed to figure out that it is related to the display link driver, but currently I have the following phenomenon:

When the display link driver is loaded and a display is connected I am unable to move my citrix windows onto my second monitor. The "primary" display works fine, the display link display works fine also. But when I move the citrix windows to the second (direct connected) display the content of the window freezes.
When I drag the window back to one of the other displays it recovers and can be used again.

When I unplug the displaylink display (I do not need to unload the driver) I can move the citrix windows to my second monitor without issues.

Device: MacBook Pro 16'' 2022 - M1 PRO
Two Displays using TB4 to HDMI Adapter
One Display using Display Link Docking Station
Citrix Workspace App 23.06.03 (tried older versions as well)

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Andreas
Hello,
Can you please share more details I will need logfiles to check the feedback from the driver. For instructions on how to gather the logfiles please navigate to the following article How to report macOS issues to DisplayLink

And aslo for speedy support please send an email with the logfiles and detailed problem description to: technical-enquiries@synaptics.com
DanielSznicer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
13.4.1, citrix, m1 pro, ventura