Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs

Old 02-02-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
a.martinez988

Default Display Driver Problems?

HELLO! I've this Mother Board GigaByte GA-945GCM-S2C and I have all the drivers installed from the gigabyte website, the last drivers versions. My resolution is perfect, the computer is working great but i have this problem... every time I turn the PC on it shows me the screen telling me that my display driver its not installed, I go next and it starts looking the driver but it cant find and show me the window of your device (display in this case) its not correctly installed. I reinstalled the graphic driver of the mother mother board from the begining and still the same issue. The resolution its good and all its working fine but im installing display link and it has some compatibility problem with the "display driver".. any suggestion pls let me know... thanks!!!
PD: windows xp SP 3
Old 02-03-2011, 01:56 PM   #2
Pawel

Lightbulb

Please download the Windows DisplayLink debug tool from the website below, then gather the system information and send the zip file to us.
(delete memory.dmp file if the zip file is too large to upload). This would give us more information as to what might be wrong.

http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=269

Thanks