Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software

Old 12-17-2013, 09:54 PM   #121
lorro

Hi,

I bought a Targus USB3.0 dock a couple of days ago and I have some slight laggy problems too. Yesterday I also had the problem of fuzzy screens but I fixed that with some Lenovo driver updates.

The laggy issues seems to occur only in the browser (Google Chrome, also in Firefox). When I click the address bar it's taking a second to select the text in it. Also when I click a bookmark folder it takes a second to show me the content of it. This is not unmanagable but nevertheless not that pleasant

My setup:
Lenovo Yoga 13, i7, 8gb ram
24" dual monitor setup (at the moment 1 plugged in directly, 1 through dock but is the same as plugging them both into dock). No wireless devices are connected.
lorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:23 AM   #122
farkascs

Default keyboard lag issue

Hey People!

I also treated myself with a Targus DisplayLink dock. I experienced the same lags with the wireless keyboard and mouse. It seems that I found the fix for my issues.

I have an Asus Zenbook UX31E ultrabook. I also upgraded to Win8.1 Pro and I didn't pay much attention for checking hw installation as everything worked at the first boot.

However my ultrabook is equipped with a Fresco Logic USB3 controller. Windows installed a Microsoft-made driver for it. As I changed the driver to the Fresco make, all my problems disappeared!
Check your hw configs and see whether the right usb controller driver is installed!
Fresco LoGic driver:
http://www.frescologic.com/file_dl.p...0zLjUuMTAwLjA=

Good luck!
farkascs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:34 PM   #123
YuliF

http://www.displaylink.com/support/downloads.php

DisplayLink USB Graphics Software for Windows
7.5 M2
31 Mar 2014

I installed the above drivers and it didn't help with the mouse lag.
My mouse is still not smooth and its extremely annoying.
I tried plugging the mouse into the usb port on the laptop and that didn't help.
Is this a graphics issue?

-- Update 04/11/2014 --
I plugged the hub into the USB 3.0 port and now the mouse is ok. Seems that I was plugging the hub into the 2.0 port which caused the degraded performance.

Last edited by YuliF; 04-11-2014 at 02:56 PM.
YuliF is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
input device, lag, windows 8