Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
SandDune

Default 1.6b3 Issue

So I was one of the fortunate ones who didn't have a problem with 1.6b2. That was until I installed Parallels 6. So I upgrade to 1.6b3, which seems to have solved my problems, but a weird issue has arisen.

My DisplayLink connected display no longer comes on until AFTER I log into the Mac. I've tried a couple things, but so far no luck in fixing it. Is this my installation, or an issue with the 1.6b3 drivers?

Thanks.

Andrew
Old 10-20-2010, 05:28 AM   #2
Carlo
Mac Team

Well one thing that might have happened installing Parallels 6 is that the DL device is being hijacked and connected to the virtual machine instead of the Mac. You'll need to check the Parallels settings about the USB devices.
It may also be something wrong with our SW but I'd need the logs to cofirm this, would be great to collect them just after having logged in.
You can use this tool http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=269 and the attach them here or open a support ticket on our website.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:35 PM   #3
SandDune

Default Debug Info Attached

Sorry, I was traveling and away from my DisplayLink connected display. I have attached the request debug output.

Andrew
Attached Files
File Type: zip DisplayLink Information.zip (271.7 KB, 746 views)
Old 12-15-2010, 10:44 PM   #4
SandDune

Its been a while, and I haven't seen any updates. I've re-installed, no luck. Software updates to the OS, no luck. It still does not detect the display until after I log in, where b2 would detect it at boot .

Ideas?

Andrew