Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: Mac 1.5 Release
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
Kellan

Exclamation Blue lines on screen/monitor not coming on

Running 10.6.2 on a MBP 13" dual 2.53 with 4 gigs. Beta driver 1.5b6 installed. Running 2 Dell 2007FPb 20.1" monitors. One is connected through the Display Port-DVI adapter and the second through a Kensington adapter.

When I start the machine, the monitor will come up with blue lines running through it. This is resolved by unplugging the USB cable, waiting for the OS to switch back to two monitors and then plugging it back in. This happens every few times I turn it on. Sometimes when it is reconnected the lines persist but they seem to clear up in some areas and it takes another disconnection to correct the problem.

The other issue is that sometimes when I turn on the machine, the monitor gets some kind of signal as it comes out of power save mode and then it drops it and it gives me the flashing adapter icon meaning there is no connection. Again, this can be resolved by disconnecting and reconnecting the adapter.

I use this at work and so do all of my coworkers. I would like to get some help with troubleshooting this and I would be more than happy to provide logs or anything else that I can. I also wanted to find out about the 64 bit drivers for SL and when they may be out.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
Kellan

Oops.

Wrong forum.

Can you move this to the Mac Beta forum please?