Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Alpha, Beta Software Testing Programs > Closed Alpha and Beta Programs > CLOSED: 5.2 Software Release

Old 01-17-2010, 07:16 PM   #1
abjamison

Default Odd Mimo 740 Display Problem

I have been using my Mimo740 with Windows 7 ever since the beta that solved the multi gpu problem.

Recently after waking the monitors up after they go into power saving mode the Mimo screen has been showing me odd screens, usually black and white lines or varied static and the touchscreen may or may not work. It usually takes several unplugging/plugging it back up to get a screen back on the device. Even rebooting does not usually bring the screen back up. Nothing has really changed on my PC, but it's only started doing it in the last 3-4 days or so. Even when the monitor is displaying a proper image there are vertical lines that are lighter all across the screen. I've updated to the very latest beta drivers on these forums with no change at all. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and even gone back to an earlier ghost when I wasn't having this problem. I'm beginning to think it might be hardware. Can anyone give me any suggestions to try?

Thanks