Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2020, 07:33 PM   #1
Mihai.P

Default Screen Delay on Wacom DTU-1031X in Windows 10. Need Help please !

hi Guys !

Recently I bought a Wacom DTU 1031X graphics tablet. Unfortunately I have a problem with the display delay. This tablet is connected via two USB 2.0 connections and use a MCT graphics. But in recent versions of Windows 10, the tablet has a huge screen delay.

The only version of windows 10 that works correctly is build 1511 of the year (2015-1016). Also on windows 7 and windows 8.1 it works correctly.

Can a DisplayLink driver solve this problem? Even if my tablet is designed to run on MCT drivers?

I don't know what else to do, the problem is very annoying.

I'm attaching a link to a video with my problem. Maybe this will give you a better idea of what it's all about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXxS...ature=youtu.be
Mihai.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 12:51 PM   #2
JakubDabrowski
DisplayLink Tech Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us on the forum.

Unfortunately, Wacom DTU 1031X is not a DisplayLink powered device and due to it I will not be able to run proper analysis and help you.

The DisplayLink driver will not be able to help in any way. I would recommend to contact the manufacturer or the retailer that you have bought this product. I am not aware if the MCT is having a support for their driver but it is also worth trying.

Best regards,
Jakub
JakubDabrowski is offline   Reply With Quote