DisplayLink Forum

DisplayLink Forum (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/index.php)
-   Mac Software (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   MacOS Golden Gate + DisplayLink 17 Software, but Black Screen all the time (https://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=69972)

jmcdonaldgcs 09-30-2026 12:05 PM

MacOS Golden Gate + DisplayLink 17 Software, but Black Screen all the time
 
Hi,

I have a Plugable DisplayLink 4K Plug & Display, and it worked for years until the Golden Gate & DisplayLink 17 software. I've reinstalled 17 several times, and run the complete disinstaller. Every few minutes, my monitor goes completely black.

It's getting progressively worse - at first, I could press the space bar, and it would come back, but now the DisplayLink freezes up, and I have to detach and reconnect. It's gone from every few hours to every few minutes.

It's driving me insane. I'd appreciate any suggestions to fix this behavior. I don't wanna repave my entire laptop, as I'm a teacher and I just started my school year.

Szymon 09-30-2026 12:14 PM

Hello,

Thanks for the contact.

Please follow https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink to raise the issue with debug data to our support.

Regards,
Szymon


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:31 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.