Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 12:05 PM   #1
jmcdonaldgcs
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2024
Location: New York City
Posts: 3
Default MacOS Golden Gate + DisplayLink 17 Software, but Black Screen all the time

Hi,

I have a Plugable DisplayLink 4K Plug & Display, and it worked for years until the Golden Gate & DisplayLink 17 software. I've reinstalled 17 several times, and run the complete disinstaller. Every few minutes, my monitor goes completely black.

It's getting progressively worse - at first, I could press the space bar, and it would come back, but now the DisplayLink freezes up, and I have to detach and reconnect. It's gone from every few hours to every few minutes.

It's driving me insane. I'd appreciate any suggestions to fix this behavior. I don't wanna repave my entire laptop, as I'm a teacher and I just started my school year.
jmcdonaldgcs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM   #2
Szymon
DisplayLink Tech Support
 
Szymon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 343
Default

Hello,

Thanks for the contact.

Please follow https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink to raise the issue with debug data to our support.

Regards,
Szymon
Szymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
displaylink 17, displaylink 4k, golden gate


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.