Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > Search Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jmcdonaldgcs
Forum: Mac Software 09-30-2026, 12:05 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 247
Posted By jmcdonaldgcs
MacOS Golden Gate + DisplayLink 17 Software, but Black Screen all the time

Hi,

I have a Plugable DisplayLink 4K Plug & Display, and it worked for years until the Golden Gate & DisplayLink 17 software. I've reinstalled 17 several times, and run the complete disinstaller....
Forum: Mac Software 12-05-2024, 03:41 AM
Replies: 1
Views: 94,637
Posted By jmcdonaldgcs
Well I'm Dumb

Hi, I feel pretty stupid - my charger fell out of my wall-mounted power bar and I didn't notice before I posted. Once I plugged in the charger the clamshell mode worked again.

In other news, I'm...
Forum: Mac Software 12-04-2024, 01:46 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 94,637
Posted By jmcdonaldgcs
Just Upgraded, Clamshell Mode Stopped Working

Hi, I've been using my Displaylink for years, and I just upgraded to Sequoia 15.1.1. I have Displaylink 1.11 Build 28.

I've never had this issue before; I've reinstalled and restarted many times,...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.