DisplayLink Forum
>
Search Forums
Search Results
User Name
Remember Me?
Password
Register
FAQ
Calendar
Today's Posts
Search
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took
0.00
seconds; generated 37 minute(s) ago.
Search:
Posts Made By:
ihateregistering
Forum:
CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
09-26-2010, 03:10 PM
Replies:
7
No rotation option
Views:
15,999
Posted By
ihateregistering
I fixed the issue by running an apple script that...
I fixed the issue by running an apple script that rotates my display.
http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20071003040156502
there are also a few gui programs out there that will do the...
Forum:
CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
09-24-2010, 12:23 AM
Replies:
7
No rotation option
Views:
15,999
Posted By
ihateregistering
This is a week old mac pro :( Displaylink...
This is a week old mac pro :(
Displaylink was probably one of the first things I installed on the machine.
I don't think reinstalling will help.
Forum:
CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
09-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Replies:
7
No rotation option
Views:
15,999
Posted By
ihateregistering
Thanks Carlo, I tried what you said and no luck....
Thanks Carlo, I tried what you said and no luck. I guess I'll just have to wait for b3 to come out :(
Attached is the updated system profile after doing what you said.
I've rotated the monitor...
Forum:
CLOSED: Mac 1.6 Release
09-23-2010, 02:24 AM
Replies:
7
No rotation option
Views:
15,999
Posted By
ihateregistering
No rotation option
Mac Pro 2010 10.6.4, ATI 5870, 2x Dell 1706FPV and 1x Dell U2711
I don't have the option to rotate the 1706FPV that connected to my evga uv-12. In the display pref there is no option to rotate. I...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
DisplayLink Enabled Products
General Discussion
What to buy?
DisplayLink Graphics Technology
Windows Software
Mac Software
Linux and Open Source
DisplayLink Applications
Embedded Applications
All times are GMT. The time now is
03:01 AM
.
Contact Us
-
DisplayLink Home
-
Archive
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.