Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM   #1
scott.cornish@outlook.com
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 1
Default Mouse/Keyboard Freezing During Screen Share Apps

My first post. In May, I bought a DisplayLink USB-C to dual HDMI adapter for my desktop M1 iMac24 to connect 2 desktop monitors. Everything worked fine until mid-August. Since then when I joined a Zoom or Teams meeting, or a FaceTime call, the keyboard and mouse would freeze or have jarring movement. As a workaround any time I have an event such as those, I power down the Mac, disconnect the adapter, power up, have the meeting, power down, reconnect the adapter, power back up and everything else works fine. Is anyone else having that issue? Is there a setting I need to change? or ?
scott.cornish@outlook.com is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
desktop; mouse freeze


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.