![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 4
|
Ahh, now that's interesting. Exactly what mine is doing... even though it's definitely a Gigabit network. Will report this to our network guys and see if we can work it out.
Thanks! |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2
|
Same exact issue with me. I have the latest drivers installed 7.7M4 released today and I'm still stuck at 100mbps. I use the dynadock on two different computers. Both are stuck at 100mbps. When I plug the Ethernet cable directly into either computer it works beautifully at full gigabit speeds, maxing out my NAS at ~70mbps on file transfers. When I switch back to the dynadock it's back to 100mbps.
When I go into adapter configuration and force the dynadock to 1gbps, it won't connect at all and I have to go back to auto negotiate. I have tried multiple Ethernet cables, multiple USB 3.0 cables, and every USB 3.0 port available on each machine and multiple versions of the drivers available on this website and I can't get the damn thing to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,561
|
Quote:
Wim |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2
|
I got a replacement dock and looks like all is well.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|