Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-04-2026, 02:55 PM   #5
StaBu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 3
Default

Thanks to you all.

I removed the DisplayLink Driver and it's still working.

First when I connected the Dock it did not work and so I thought I need the Driver and after installation it worked.

Now when the Driver is removed its still working (as you said I don't have an DisplayLink Hardware)

I don't know what the problem in the beginning was
StaBu is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.