Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #11
Dan Santee

Have you done a full uninstall and reinstall? I noticed that when I upgraded, the new version didn't solve my problem, but when I did a full uninstall, reboot, reinstall, reboot, everything worked fine. Just a thought.
Dan Santee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 05:44 PM   #12
tboggs13

Default Same problem as OP

I am having the same experience with the "Metro" versions of Netflix and Hulu. Netflix will run fine on the Surface Pro tablet screen when in dual screen or standalone mode, but if I try to run it on the 2340t, it fails.

This is an improvement from the previous drivers. With the DisplayLink software installed, I was unable to use either app regardless of connection to a DisplayLink device. At that time Netflix was throwing an error related to encryption.

I did the complete uninstall, reboot, reinstall, reboot cycle. Still experience the issue.

I ran the diagnostic with advanced logging enabled, where do we send the file?
tboggs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #13
spacerat60

Default X1 Carbon: Touch

Same Issue as reported above.

Running the latest version of DisplayLink (7.2 w/Targus Universal USB 3.0 DV Docking Station with Power) on a freshly installed version of Windows 8.

Video will not play for neither Netflix, HuluPlus nor Xbox Video

So far Xbox Video has provided the most helpful error message: "Make sure your video cable and TV both support HDCP copy protection. Also, check with the maker of your computer's video card to see if there's an HDCP-compliant driver for it."

0xc1010104 (0xc0262500)

Last edited by spacerat60; 05-09-2013 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Forgot Dock
spacerat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 07:40 PM   #14
Dan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tboggs13 View Post
I am having the same experience with the "Metro" versions of Netflix and Hulu. Netflix will run fine on the Surface Pro tablet screen when in dual screen or standalone mode, but if I try to run it on the 2340t, it fails.

This is an improvement from the previous drivers. With the DisplayLink software installed, I was unable to use either app regardless of connection to a DisplayLink device. At that time Netflix was throwing an error related to encryption.

I did the complete uninstall, reboot, reinstall, reboot cycle. Still experience the issue.

I ran the diagnostic with advanced logging enabled, where do we send the file?
This is the correct place to send the file as an attachment, but we are still likely limited by our inability to get copy protection certificates for the USB connected display. Something we're working on.
Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 12:47 PM   #15
only

Unhappy same issue here

im having the same issue ish i cant get hulu or netflix to run with displaylink installed on my pc worked fine before loading the software downloaded lastest from your site and same issue uninstalled rebooted works again http://www.displaylink.org/forum/ima...s/confused.gif
only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 04:26 PM   #16
JamesH

Hi,

Please run through this guide:
http://www.displaylink.org/forum/showthread.php?t=896

As soon as the issue is seen please attach the output of this tool:
http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=269
Once downloaded, please run it and select "Gather Support Information"

It's also worth trying the "System Compatibility Check" to see if anything is flagged up.

Thanks,
James
JamesH is offline   Reply With Quote