![]() |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
|
FYI, support tool output is attached.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
|
FWIW, I moved the displaylink adapter from a USB 3 port to a USB 2 port. We'll see if that matters during the next day or two.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 4
|
Same problem when plugged in the USB 2 port. It worked normally for longer, but this morning it was the same symptom. It does appear related to a period of idleness. Not being able to unblank? Though the system power settings were to only blank the screen, not enter into any suspend or sleep state.
Is anyone at DisplayLink reading this? |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 1
|
This happens to me with the latest DisplayLink version, with a Lenovo P1 Gen2 and a Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock, with Ubuntu 20.04. Latest BIOS/firmware/everything.
I cannot log into the GNOME desktop, unless I disconnect the dock. If I reconnect it, only one external display is used. Previously, prior to update to the latest firmware, this did not happen. |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|