![]() |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
#1 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
|
I just tried the 5.0.1 driver with 10.14.4 and it works for me - the display is successfully extended over two monitors.
@wrbluepearl - You mentioned that you tried 5.0.1 with no success? Try running the uninstaller for 5.1(.1) first, reboot, reinstall 5.0.1, then reboot? I'm going to stick with 5.0.1 for now, I'm not going to install anything else until it's confirmed fixed. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 3
|
I tried Driver 5.0.1 by uninstalling 5.1.1 first and then installing the new one (with reboots) but the exact same problem presists
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 12
|
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 12
|
So, I've now tried the 5.1.1 driver, and no luck - same weird behavior. I've attached the dump from the support tool.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
|
External monitor detects the input source but is receiving no signal.
2012 Macbook Pro macOS Mojave v. 10.14.4 DisplayLink driver 5.1.1 |
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 5
|
I've tried all the drivers 5.1.40 and 5.0.1 with no luck. Is there any fix for this available?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
|
2016 Macbook Pro
macOS Mojave v. 10.14.4 DisplayLink driver 5.1.1 any solution? |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|