Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2019, 04:23 PM   #3
DGLeroux
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 2
Default

Good Morning
I understand that this is an old post and Rick did not reply but I am having a similar problem.

I have a Dell Laptop connected to a new triple display USB 3.0 Dell 3100 dock and I can not get my older Dell monitors to work using a HDMI to DP cable (the moitors only have DP, DVI and VGA inputs) If I use the single display port output on the dock I can get a single monitor to work.
Is the problem with the HDMI to DisplayPort Cables that I am using, the Dock itself or are the monitors too old? Any help would be greatly apreciaited.

Regards David
DGLeroux is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Tags
dataport, dell, dvi, hmdi, vga


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.