Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2026, 04:49 PM   #1
zach-h
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2025
Posts: 2
Default Same issue: 2nd monitor dropped after macOS update to 26.5

Updated to macOS 26.5 overnight, have lost my 2nd monitor. Was running DisplayLink manager 16, updated to 16.1 this morning, no change. I've done all the power cycling and cable swapping in the universe, same result of no 2nd monitor, but I did notice one interesting thing: swapping the DisplayPort cables wouldn't matter. It would always recognize and assign my middle/main monitor, never seems to detect my side/aux monitor, regardless of which dock ports the monitors were plugged into.

Has anyone had any success getting their 2nd monitor back? I'm out of things to try.

2023 mbp m3 pro 36gb memory
2 Samsung SyncMaster SA850 monitors
Wavlink WL-UG69DK1 USB-C Dual 4K Docking Station (using DisplayPort)

I have the output from the diagnostics tool (~29mb). When I try to attach the .zip to this post I get:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing."
zach-h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2026, 07:55 AM   #2
Szymon
DisplayLink Tech Support
 
Szymon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 344
Default

Hello,

Does the other monitor appear in Display Settings or under Displays tab in DisplayLink Manager?

You can follow this FAQ https://support.displaylink.com/know...to-displaylink
to send us logs and raise your problem via tech support.

Regards,
Szymon
Szymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.