Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Windows Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2013, 04:39 AM   #1
crocdoc

Default Multiple issues, no visible solutions. Persevere or go for refund?

Hi, I've just received a new docking station (ASUS USB3) and, after many restarts, was able to get it working with my Wacom Cintiq tablet/monitor. For around ten or so minutes before this second monitor just went blank and was no longer recognised. I unplugged everything, plugged it all back in and got it to work, for perhaps two minutes before it went blank again. Wait, that's not true, when it goes 'blank' it actually displays a colour. Sometimes a reddish brown, sometimes a bright red, sometimes blue. Pretty, but not really what I'm after in an expensive graphics tablet/monitor, thanks.

Oh, and my Logitech mouse (which, strangely, is NOT plugged into the docking station but is plugged directly into the laptop via a USB port) is no longer recognised by the Logitech software and works intermittently. When it does work (ie when it isn't completely frozen), it stutters every few minutes. I've stopped using it.

Do I put hours and hours of effort into trying to resolve this (with no promise of a solution, given the number of unanswered posts on this forum - which I have noticed as I've tried finding solutions to my problem) or just send it back?

Incredibly annoying.

Last edited by crocdoc; 06-21-2013 at 05:47 AM.
crocdoc is offline   Reply With Quote