Go Back   DisplayLink Forum > DisplayLink Graphics Technology > Mac Software
Register FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2021, 07:48 AM   #1
DmitryAE
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 20
Default

Just want to add my review.

I've worked a lot the last couple of days and noticed that there is no difference in performance between native 4k (1440p HiDPI) and 2560x1440 (low resolution).

I'm waiting 1440p HiDPI with same performance. Thanks.
DmitryAE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2021, 12:39 PM   #2
fabianotessarolo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 1
Default

Hi Folks,

Here my setup is m1->D6000-> Dell 4k+ LG 4k.

Before BigSur 11.4 my setup was showing 4k support, after update to 11.4 it shown only 1080p.

I've updated the driver and now I see this low res message, I'm little lost here.

Now also, in Mac Info, monitor status is still shown 1080p
fabianotessarolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.